Sps In Canada?

Decorating By as you wish Updated 21 Aug 2013 , 1:13pm by adamsgama

as you wish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
as you wish Posted 19 Aug 2013 , 12:59am
post #1 of 7

AEvery time I deliver a tiered cake I worry about those silly wooden dowels! I have not had any problems yet, but I feel like it is just a matter of time! I would really like to use SPS, but I cannot find any place in Canada that sells them. GSA will ship to me, but the cost of shipping is almost the same amount of money as the product itself. I have searched here on CC but the threads on this topic are all pretty old. Does anyone know if there is anyone in Canada that sells SPS?

6 replies
RubinaD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
RubinaD Posted 19 Aug 2013 , 3:57am
post #2 of 7

AWhere are you located?

RubinaD Posted 19 Aug 2013 , 6:15am
post #3 of 7

ok, I see where you are, my tablet didn't tell me. are you close to the US border? set up an account at a shipping company, and ship from anywhere in the US to them, sometimes there is free shipping and discounts etc. I do that. I haven't looked at their site for this, but www.flourconnections.com is a Canadian company, not sure where they are located, but most likely your way. if you do happen to find something please let me know too.

RubinaD Posted 19 Aug 2013 , 6:17am
post #4 of 7

oops I mean, www.flourconfections.com sorry.

RubinaD Posted 19 Aug 2013 , 6:23am
post #5 of 7

ok, my tablet didn't show me Ontario. are you close to the US border? if you are open an account with a shipping company on their side and have US orders shipped there. A lot of places will have free shipping or discounts, I do that. if you do happen to find one please let me know. thanks

as you wish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
as you wish Posted 21 Aug 2013 , 12:00pm
post #6 of 7

AI am not close enough to the border for that to be a realistic option. I would love to find SPS somewhere in Canada!

adamsgama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adamsgama Posted 21 Aug 2013 , 1:13pm
post #7 of 7

Try L&M Bakery in Toronto or Gold's Kitchen in Mississauga. I think they both carry it. You can Goole or call them both.

Come back and let us all know if they have then and the price range.

Where in Ontario are you?

Sue

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%