How Do I Safely Carry 2 Dozen Brownie Bites, Or Mini Muffins, You'll Never Believe What I Found......

Decorating By MBalaska Updated 13 Aug 2013 , 2:38am by icer101

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 8:06am
post #1 of 9

I bought a few clear plastic tackle boxes from cabellas just as I was going to deliver a couple dozen mini muffin brownie bites to a friend. I thought why not? It's nearly impossible to find a Tupperware style container for mini muffins, and the throw away stuff is expensive for a non-business person like me. So I started putting them in the box.

It  worked perfectly.  Maybe I've been in the woods far toooooo long.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Plano-Deep-Storage-StowAway-Utility-Box/738073.uts

tacklebox  for carrying brownie bites.

8 replies
MBalaska Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 9:08pm
post #2 of 9

hope no one misunderstood!! they were brand new out of the box, no fish or bait were ever close to the box.  Whew.

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 9:21pm
post #3 of 9

AYou can probably find similarly sized or bigger Sterilite plastic boxes for around the same price at your local discount store.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 10:35pm
post #4 of 9

When i make muffins, cupcakes, etc. I usually take a piece of heavy foil, press it to the bottom of pan. press all around each cup, etc. Now you have a great holder for whatever you have just baked. I put in right size box. Never slides or touches one another, etc. I love doing it this way. hth

MBalaska Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 11:05pm
post #5 of 9

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason_kraft 
You can probably find similarly sized or bigger Sterilite plastic boxes for around the same price at your local discount store.

Jason_kraft, Had to look up Sterilite on the internet, Yes those look like they'd be pretty handy, thanks.

MBalaska Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 11:07pm
post #6 of 9

Quote:

Originally Posted by icer101 

When i make muffins, cupcakes, etc. I usually take a piece of heavy foil, press it to the bottom of pan. press all around each cup, etc. Now you have a great holder for whatever you have just baked. I put in right size box. Never slides or touches one another, etc. I love doing it this way. hth

icer101, you've hand molded your own cupcake holders, for pennies. Ingenious good tip.

as you wish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
as you wish Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 11:29pm
post #7 of 9

A

Original message sent by MBalaska

hope no one misunderstood!! they were brand new out of the box, no fish or bait were ever close to the box.  Whew.

That made me laugh! Thanks! :)

MBalaska Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 11:40pm
post #8 of 9

Quote:

Originally Posted by as you wish 
That made me laugh! Thanks! icon_smile.gif

as you wish,  I like fish cakes, don't think I'd like WASC Fish Cakes! 

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 13 Aug 2013 , 2:38am
post #9 of 9

I forgot to say, i learned that trick on c/c. as i learn so much more!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%