Tips For An 18 Year Old Male?

Decorating By Slicescakes Updated 4 Aug 2013 , 3:35am by MBalaska

Slicescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Slicescakes Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 11:20pm
post #1 of 5

hey everyone at cake central!

my boyfriend is turning 18 on friday! (9th august)

i have no idea of what cake to make him as i keep asking him and as a usual boy would answer 'urm' dunno' or whatever haha!

so im just looking for a few ideas..

also im a bigginer at making cakes although im willing to give anything a go!

thanks so much for any help/info provided.

means alot :) 

nicole xxx

4 replies
BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 11:24pm
post #2 of 5

Only you know his interests? Is he a skater? A gamer? Scholastic? Into music? Emo? tell us that and then we can help you explore possibilities...

Slicescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Slicescakes Posted 3 Aug 2013 , 11:35pm
post #3 of 5

he plays call of duty alot , and he lives for music ... sorry i should of added that:)

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 4 Aug 2013 , 1:20am
post #4 of 5

Well you could make an x box or a controller. Or a drum with drumsticks. What do you have experience with? Are you experienced at spreading smooth frosting? Using fondant? We can find the perfect cake for you! Just give us the details. Not saying your cake will be perfect, because there is no such thing. But all that matters is that you made it and he will love it! Something made from the heart means so much more than anything you can buy...uh oh. My soft side is showing. Time for bed! lol

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 4 Aug 2013 , 3:34am
post #5 of 5

anything that you make especially for someone, will be enjoyed by a friend.  Keep it simple, and look through the beautiful photos of the cakes on this website.  There are some really great decorators.

if he's a chocolate lover, put some of his favorite candies on top of your upper border. (Hershey's kisses, Reese's peanut butter cups, mini snickers, oreo cookies cut in half)  good luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%