Would Really Appreiciate Some Help From Uk Bakers Who Have A Cupcake Business/market Stall

Business By tigercupcakes Updated 5 Aug 2013 , 1:54pm by MimiFix

tigercupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigercupcakes Posted 2 Aug 2013 , 3:06pm
post #1 of 4

Hi,

I have recently started my own from home cupcake (and some cakes) business in my spare time (as work full time) and it going really well and have recently been asked to do a  monthly market and possibly another market weekly/2weekly. My question is that I have been looking for some brown paper bags with handles to give to customers with their boxes of cupcakes in and thought I could print my logo on stickers and stick these on the bags. But, I cant seem to find bags big enough for a 6 cupcake box that are also cheap enough. Does anyone use something similar or have any suggestions where to look? Or do you not bother and just give them to the customer in the boxes and maybe get some smaller bags I can put the single cupcake pods in?

Any feedback appreciated.

3 replies
Phaedramax Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Phaedramax Posted 2 Aug 2013 , 5:33pm
post #2 of 4

Check on line I'm sure you will find what you are looking for,or paper supply companyies........make calls.

Remember it cuts into your profit or you have to charge more.

tigercupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigercupcakes Posted 5 Aug 2013 , 11:43am
post #3 of 4

A

Original message sent by Phaedramax

Check on line I'm sure you will find what you are looking for,or paper supply companyies........make calls. Remember it cuts into your profit or you have to charge more.

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Yep I has tried Internet etc, it was the particular size I was having trouble with hence why I thought if there were bakers on here already using bags for this purpose they might be able to suggest a reputable company that sells this item. Anyway I have found a way around it now that I think will be more const effective.

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 5 Aug 2013 , 1:54pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigercupcakes 

Thanks for the reply...  I have found a way around it now that I think will be more const effective.

Can you share that with us?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%