Have You Ever Felt This Way?

Decorating By tanyascakes Updated 18 Sep 2005 , 4:47pm by Daniela

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 17 Sep 2005 , 5:28pm
post #1 of 7

Hi, everyone. I have been in the mood to bake for about the last week. I don't have any orders now. And I have just been burning to bake something!!!I would usually do a practice cake or something. But I can't think of anything that I am wanting to practice on. icon_confused.gif Have any of you ever felt like this?? It is almost like when you are craving something to eat, but can't quite put your finger on what it is. I feel so wierd right now!!!
Thanks for listening!!

Tanya

6 replies
adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 17 Sep 2005 , 5:37pm
post #2 of 7

Hi there...I took a peek at your photos and you have many BCT....why don't you give fondant a try? It could be a lot of fu. If you don't feel like making the whole cake...sit down and make a few flowers for future cakes. I get my inspirations by browsing through the talents of the master cake decorator's websites.

Have fun no matter what!

candyladyhelen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
candyladyhelen Posted 17 Sep 2005 , 6:45pm
post #3 of 7

Yes, I agree, this is the time to make a cake that you can add to your portfolio pictures. go for it!

sunlover00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunlover00 Posted 18 Sep 2005 , 2:54am
post #4 of 7

When I have time to bake "just because" I like to make PIE! icon_lol.gif
I can't remember the last time that happened.....*sigh

mmm .....I Love Pie! Apple, pumpkin, coconut cream......

I once came in 4th place in a huge pie contest....but there were only prized for the top 3!!!!!!!! argh!!! icon_cry.gif

sunlover00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sunlover00 Posted 18 Sep 2005 , 3:09am
post #5 of 7

When I have time to bake "just because" I like to make PIE! icon_lol.gif
I can't remember the last time that happened.....*sigh

mmm .....I Love Pie! Apple, pumpkin, coconut cream......

I once came in 4th place in a huge pie contest....but there were only prized for the top 3!!!!!!!! argh!!! icon_cry.gif

tanyascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tanyascakes Posted 18 Sep 2005 , 5:59am
post #6 of 7

I was thinking the same thing about fondant. I did try it once, but that cake never ended up in my photos. Maybe I will try a small on with fondant today to give myself something to do. Thanks for the advice, you guys!!!

Tanya

Daniela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daniela Posted 18 Sep 2005 , 4:47pm
post #7 of 7

I agree with everyone also. I think you should go for the fondant icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%