How Do I Go About Starting A Cake Pop Class?

Decorating By Destiny004 Updated 18 Jul 2013 , 3:50pm by bct806

Destiny004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Destiny004 Posted 18 Jul 2013 , 3:58am
post #1 of 2

Hello everyone. I have been making cake pops for fun for two years, i have even sold a couple of orders here and there but i mainly make them as gift baskets for birthdays and holidays. I have had so many people, friends and family ask how i make them because when they try it just doesnt come out right. SO i have decided to hold cake pops classes but i dont know where to start. I live in a gated community and they are allowing me to use the community club house for the classes but how much do i charge? Do i supply all the materials? do i tell them all MY PERSONAL cake pop secrets? Do i offer small snacks and refreshments?

I was thinking of only teaching the basic cake pop, along with tips and tricks and if i get a good turn out then i will offer more classes with the more complex cake pops and figures. Any advice or help is very appreciated. Thank you in advance!

1 reply
bct806 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bct806 Posted 18 Jul 2013 , 3:50pm
post #2 of 2

AA well known bakery back home charges $20 for a hour and a half cake pop class. All of the supplies are provided and your refreshments are what you make. What tips you give away are up to you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%