Omg, I Need To Be A Little Engrossed In Cc....

Lounge By Annabakescakes Updated 24 Jul 2013 , 7:22pm by Annabakescakes

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 5:51am
post #1 of 84

AI am sitting here on the couch, and my daughter put a big plastic spider right on my shoulder, and I had no idea. I am so afraid of large spiders, so when she brought my attention to it just now, I freaked! My heart leaped into my throat and my stomach clenched and I said "YEAP" and flicked it off of me. I was seriously SO SCARED tears started running down my cheeks, but I realized what it was in the next second after I flicked it because it has been all over the house today. She was cracking up, but saw me crying, so we were both sitting here laughing and crying, I was crying because I was scared and she was because she made me cry, but I was laughing because she scared me so bad with a plastic spider that I cried.... I think I might have peed a little too.

83 replies
vgcea Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vgcea Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 6:01am
post #2 of 84

AAnna. You are special. That.is.all.

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 6:24am
post #3 of 84

A

Original message sent by vgcea

Anna. You are special. That.is.all.

I am going to take that as a compliment ;-) Thank you.

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 6:26am
post #4 of 84

Under the circumstances, a little pee is understandable.

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 6:40am
post #5 of 84
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 6:43am
post #6 of 84

I can barely even look at that... you have raised an evil, evil daughter!! Well done :)

doramoreno62 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
doramoreno62 Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 6:51am
post #7 of 84

I would have peed too. Alot!

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 6:57am
post #8 of 84

A

Original message sent by scrumdiddlycakes

I can barely even look at that... you have raised an evil, evil daughter!! Well done :)

yes she is! She is so smart, and so much fun, it is hard to be her mom at times, and not her friend. Love her to pieces, and she is gorgeous too. I don't know what my privacy settings are but here she is! https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/226071_489221131089703_265900236_n.jpg

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:14am
post #9 of 84

A

Original message sent by Annabakescakes

[quote name="scrumdiddlycakes" url="/t/761001/omg-i-need-to-be-a-little-engrossed-in-cc#post_7416092"]I can barely even look at that... you have raised an evil, evil daughter!! Well done :)

yes she is! She is so smart, and so much fun, it is hard to be her mom at times, and not her friend. Love her to pieces, and she is gorgeous too. I don't know what my privacy settings are but here she is! https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/226071_489221131089703_265900236_n.jpg[/quote]

I love her big head and her tiny body ;-) I tell her she looks like a lolly pop, to try to get her to eat a little more, and my 4 year old will tel her, "Mmm! I want a lolly pop!" And he will lick her, lol. He is a weirdo too! https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/537122_590484280963387_177573641_n.jpg (and yes, there are toys under my couch, and my carpet is dirty! sometimes it is much worse though...The coffee table was bought looking like that though, it is "distressed")

scrumdiddlycakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:29am
post #10 of 84

You're not kidding she's gorgeous! Toys under the couch are unforgivable though, sorry :/

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:34am
post #11 of 84

A

You're not kidding she's gorgeous! Toys under the couch are unforgivable though, sorry :/

HEY!, I'm [I]busy[/I]! I have a yard, 4 kids, a husband and a business, and there is SO much to snark about online, and not enough time in the day... It is spotless today, since we had company over, is that a little redeeming? Actually, that picture was taken after his birthday, and we had just gotten the paper off the floor, and were still picking up all his presents. He was thrilled and had toys and paper from one end of the living room to the other.

scrumdiddlycakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:39am
post #12 of 84

hehe, I don't even have kids and there has been a teddy bear under my couch for a month. Online snarkery definitely beats cleaning under the couch on my list of priorities.

keepingitreal21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keepingitreal21 Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:51am
post #13 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgcea 

Anna. You are special. That.is.all.

Ditto

And your daughter is gorgeous!

That reminds me...I need to change my Avatar...show off my new little one. Thanks Anna!

Gerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gerle Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 12:46pm
post #14 of 84

Anna, beautiful daughter...and your son is cute, too.  Daughter must take after mommy....

sixinarow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixinarow Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 12:49pm
post #15 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabakescakes 

I love her big head and her tiny body icon_wink.gif I tell her she looks like a lolly pop, to try to get her to eat a little more, and my 4 year old will tel her, "Mmm! I want a lolly pop!" And he will lick her, lol. He is a weirdo too! https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/537122_590484280963387_177573641_n.jpg (and yes, there are toys under my couch, and my carpet is dirty! sometimes it is much worse though...The coffee table was bought looking like that though, it is "distressed")

You have beautiful kiddos, Anna. I'm sure they take after their mom. :)

sixinarow Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 12:51pm
post #16 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepingitreal21 

Ditto

And your daughter is gorgeous!

That reminds me...I need to change my Avatar...show off my new little one. Thanks Anna!

Oh my goodness, she is a little doll!! 

I love babies, probably why I had 6 (yes, we're done!) My sister is being induced tomorrow with her first, can't wait to get my baby fix!!

keepingitreal21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keepingitreal21 Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 4:01pm
post #17 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixinarow 

Oh my goodness, she is a little doll!! 

I love babies, probably why I had 6 (yes, we're done!) My sister is being induced tomorrow with her first, can't wait to get my baby fix!!

Thank you! Yeah, we were aiming for the big family but it took us almost a decade to have her...so...not so sure now. I have a 15 year old son and a 3 month old daughter. It's like being a first time mommy all over again. Whew! However, I love every bit of it and I'm enjoying my little angel.

knlcox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
knlcox Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 4:19pm
post #18 of 84

AI love it! She's so beautiful and looks so innocent! Does she pick on her brother much?

I have a 6 year old son that constantly plays pranks and he knows I am terrified of cockroaches. The roaches we have here in SC look like they're on steroids! They are huge! He finds sticks that resemble roaches and puts them in my drawers, shower, toilet, mixer........So when there was a real one that happened inside the house I actually tried to pick it up off the floor not realizing it wasn't a stick. He laughed his evil butt off when I screamed and threw it, and it began to fly around the living room. I swear it chased me to my bedroom where I locked the door. I didn't come out until my son stopped laughing, a few minutes only. When I came out he was holding his shoe and saying "It was a jokey joke and he's dead. You aren't fun".

So, I can definitely relate to your situation with the spider!

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 4:29pm
post #19 of 84

Cute kids! Nobody better ask for a photo of what's under my sofa is all I'm saying.

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:23pm
post #20 of 84

A

Original message sent by keepingitreal21

[QUOTE name="sixinarow" url="/t/761001/omg-i-need-to-be-a-little-engrossed-in-cc/15#post_7416137"] Oh my goodness, she is a little doll!!  I love babies, probably why I had 6 (yes, we're done!) My sister is being induced tomorrow with her first, can't wait to get my baby fix!! [/QUOTE] Thank you! Yeah, we were aiming for the big family but it took us almost a decade to have her...so...not so sure now. I have a 15 year old son and a 3 month old daughter. It's like being a first time mommy all over again. Whew! However, I love every bit of it and I'm enjoying my little angel.

Oh my goodness, what a doll baby! She has a wise little face, you can see her thinking and the wheels turning in her little head. She looks like a "good" baby, as in, doesn't cry her brains out like my twins did...

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:29pm
post #21 of 84

A

Original message sent by sixinarow

[QUOTE name="keepingitreal21" url="/t/761001/omg-i-need-to-be-a-little-engrossed-in-cc#post_7416109"] [B]Ditto[/B]

[B]And your daughter is gorgeous![/B]

[B]That reminds me...I need to change my Avatar...show off my new little one. Thanks Anna![/B] [/QUOTE] Oh my goodness, she is a little doll!!  I love babies, probably why I had 6 (yes, we're done!) My sister is being induced tomorrow with her first, can't wait to get my baby fix!!

I need a baby fix like you wouldn't believe... I have 4 kids and the youngest is 4, and my husband is getting snipped and tied this Friday, so I don't have a lapse of judgement and have another baby myself, lol. I love my kids, but I don't need all the work, my business is really taking off, and the kids are getting more and more expensive... I don't even know any pregnant people! It stinks. I would love to get my snuggle on... I need to kiss some tiny toes like I need chocolate!

sixinarow Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:39pm
post #22 of 84

AMy "baby" is 2 1/2 now *sniff, sniff* I cannot wait to have newborn snuggles again! I'm 37, but my hubs is 46, so the clock has run out for us...I don't think I could make it through pregnancy again!! And, we'd have to move up to the BIG van..nothing says hot like a full size van! ;)

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:40pm
post #23 of 84

A

Original message sent by knlcox

I love it! She's so beautiful and looks so innocent! Does she pick on her brother much?

I have a 6 year old son that constantly plays pranks and he knows I am terrified of cockroaches. The roaches we have here in SC look like they're on steroids! They are huge! He finds sticks that resemble roaches and puts them in my drawers, shower, toilet, mixer........So when there was a real one that happened inside the house I actually tried to pick it up off the floor not realizing it wasn't a stick. He laughed his evil butt off when I screamed and threw it, and it began to fly around the living room. I swear it chased me to my bedroom where I locked the door. I didn't come out until my son stopped laughing, a few minutes only. When I came out he was holding his shoe and saying "It was a jokey joke and he's dead. You aren't fun".

So, I can definitely relate to your situation with the spider!

I know the roaches you speak of, my grandparents live in georgia, so they will have one get in and walk across the carpet, I screech like a barn owl, and leap on furniture. I can totally see myself flinging it and screaming if I touched one. I am shivering, thinking about it.

She is the only girl, with 5 brothers (3 on my side, and 2 on her father's side) so she is spoiled rotten! She is SO smart, and has common sense. She is sensitive, and will cry at the drop of a hat, too. She gets babied by my 3 boys, and is a complete snot at times. She is so bossy, will organize all the boys into playing house, and they all call her mama, with no qualms! My older boys said she was "like a little mommy" when she was only about 18 moths old. Sometimes she will do the dumbest thing, and I remember she is only 9. She gets to laughing so hard when she pranks people, she will snort and tears run down her cheeks.

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:43pm
post #24 of 84

A

My "baby" is 2 1/2 now *sniff, sniff* I cannot wait to have newborn snuggles again! I'm 37, but my hubs is 46, so the clock has run out for us...I don't think I could make it through pregnancy again!! And, we'd have to move up to the BIG van..nothing says hot like a full size van! ;)

I am 33 and my husband will be 39 in a couple weeks, and i just don't want to be 40, taking my kid to kindergarten, no offense.... I am just a very old 33, with all my health problems. I see myself in a wheel chair at 45.

sixinarow Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:48pm
post #25 of 84

AI squeaked in under the "advanced maternal age" box by a month! Haha! If my husband wasn't so much older, maybe....oh no!! Stop the baby talk Anna!!!!

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 7:59pm
post #26 of 84

A

I squeaked in under the "advanced maternal age" box by a month! Haha! If my husband wasn't so much older, maybe....oh no!! Stop the baby talk Anna!!!!

I know, I know... I have debated the Vasectomy 100 times in my own head, and then I picture trying to do a cake and going into preterm labor, like before, 9 weeks with my twins, and 3 weeks with my last son. Or try to make a cake with the round ligament pain I had with my daughter. Or the sciatica I had with my last child... And then trying to make cakes while breast feeding 18 times a day, or with mastitis, like last time... I have so much love in my heart for babies and kids, and I kept all my baby items because I have a calling for foster care, so after all the thought, I always end with, "We can always do foster care and adopt." I am done!

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 8:07pm
post #27 of 84

37 is not too old to have a baby...I had my daughter at 37 because I married at 35.  My neighbor across the street is 47, she just had her 2nd child, but via IVF.  I do think that's a bit too old...but she's happy!

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 8:11pm
post #28 of 84

A

Original message sent by Norasmom

37 is not too old to have a baby...I had my daughter at 37 because I married at 35.  My neighbor across the street is 47, she just had her 2nd child, but via IVF.  I do think that's a bit too old...but she's happy!

I have very bad arthritis, so my back and hips just can't take another pregnancy, regardless of whether my uterus is willing or not...

scrumdiddlycakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 8:14pm
post #29 of 84

Oh man, so much baby talk. I've had 'baby fever' since I was about 10, haha.

I can't have kiddos, and we've been on the wait list for foster care and 2 adoption agencies for 5 years now. I will take any extra babies you ladies may have :P

Annabakescakes Posted 15 Jul 2013 , 8:28pm
post #30 of 84

A

Oh man, so much baby talk. I've had 'baby fever' since I was about 10, haha. I can't have kiddos, and we've been on the wait list for foster care and 2 adoption agencies for 5 years now. I will take any extra babies you ladies may have :P

Me too, with the baby fever since I was 10... I actually told a friend of mine I wanted a baby SO BAD when I was 14, and she told her mom, and the mom called the school.... I wound up having to talk to the school counselor, lol. I was MORTIFIED! I wasn't trying to have one, or doing anything to have one, and had no plans to try, I just wanted one!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%