Tired, Feeling Like A Troll.

Lounge By Pyro Updated 5 Jul 2013 , 3:40am by Pyro

Pyro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pyro Posted 4 Jul 2013 , 1:25pm
post #1 of 7

Just like the title says.

I've worked too much and slept too little this past week so here goes nothing. Probably will get flagged. Hopefully not locked out of CC. Enjoy.

So I'm new here, anyone knows what tip I should use to make flowers? So I got my first big order. I have to do 2000 cake pops and a 5 tier cake. Can someone tell me how much to charge?

I figured out how much to charge, I'm not charging too much because I'm new and I don't want to rip people off. They are buying a lot so I gave them a discount. There will be a lot of people there that might become my customers too! Anyone as a good wedding cake recipe ? Can I use straws to hold it up ? How many servings is it anyway...

Can I leave a cream cheese and buttercream cake outside at the venue for 5 hours ? They really want that beach reception. Will I have to refrigerate this cake before I deliver it? Sugar IS a preservative after all.

Ugh, I think I'm coming down with something viral and the cake is due in 2 days. On top of it all my cakes are baking all wonky.

How do I change the color of my fondant?

So the photographer saw my cake and said he wanted to trade business, if I make him 10 smash cake a week and he will tell his clients about me, so exited !

* posting other bakeries pictures on my fb * 

So it's been a week, I called the bride to know when she could pay me for the 2000 cake pops and the cake and she said the cake was stale and no one wanted to eat it. I gave her 50% discount, a free cake and 50% discount on a future order. I hope she doesn't talk bad about me. I can't wait to get paid.

So I got a consultation for a mickey mouse cake this week end, 10 inch with a 3D modeling chocolate Mickey, Minnie and Pluto, told the client I was so happy to make these figurines and then she said her budget was 35$. Kind of stuck now, at least she will tell all her friends at church.

So my cat got scared and jumped on the table, I'm pretty sure I got most of the hair out of the buttercream. I don't know where my hairpin went. Oh well, no one ever died from eating a hair and I'm sure that pin will come up at some point, it's not like they can cut trough it anyway!

It's early and I hope you can find the satirical humor of this post, otherwise be sure to check this out it's A W E S O M E. 

Enjoy !

6 replies
Pyro Posted 4 Jul 2013 , 9:40pm
post #2 of 7

* swimming around in devilishness *    Only one person voted detective.gif

BayBeecakes7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BayBeecakes7 Posted 4 Jul 2013 , 9:48pm
post #3 of 7

is it possible to flag a post more then once? :) would love to!

thecakewitch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thecakewitch Posted 4 Jul 2013 , 10:22pm
post #4 of 7

ASo I just finished my Wilton class 1, I wanna go into cake business! I don't wanna charge too much cause I like making cakes and this is only my hobby! I have an order for a wedding cake. Give me your best recipe. Wedding is two days from now!

Jess155 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jess155 Posted 4 Jul 2013 , 10:43pm
post #5 of 7

So someone moved my cake from a wonky table to an even wonkier table and spilled half the cake on the floor, but not to worry - I refunded the bride for the missing part.  I'm just really upset that someone else made another cake that looked like a cake that I made that looked like a cake someone else made - what the heck?  Why can't people just be completely original every single time??  I should've punched her, but I didn't want to be arrested for battery (again) by my co-workers (I'm a cop - squee!).  I don't know what people expect really.  I charge about 1/3 of what Walmart charges and they complain that I'm overpriced!  I'm still learning, so I don't feel I can charge Walmart prices because I can't do Walmart quality work. 

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 5 Jul 2013 , 12:40am
post #6 of 7

Oh my gosh pyro, just go away!!!!! (I'll vote too, so you know I mean it!)

*sulks off to post some of pyro's cakes to her own FB page*

Pyro Posted 5 Jul 2013 , 3:40am
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrumdiddlycakes 

Oh my gosh pyro, just go away!!!!! (I'll vote too, so you know I mean it!)

*sulks off to post some of pyro's cakes to her own FB page*

bwahaha , I love you too <3  :D      I can't please everyone nor do I aspire to such a thing in life. Appreciate the honesty thought !  Today was a good day, happy 4th to my American neighbours.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%