Another Sps Question! Lol

Decorating By The Cake Shoppe Updated 4 Jul 2013 , 3:59am by The Cake Shoppe

The Cake Shoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
The Cake Shoppe Posted 3 Jul 2013 , 8:00pm
post #1 of 5

I'd like to try it (been a bubble straw/doweler til now), but I can't seem to find the square plates?  I checked at Oasis Supply and GSA and all I see are the rounds.  Am I losing my mind or is there somewhere else to order them from?  So sorry if this was already covered in the previous SPS threads.  I've tried to read through them to eliminate asking this question...  TIA!!

4 replies
sixinarow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sixinarow Posted 3 Jul 2013 , 9:47pm
post #2 of 5

Fondant Source has the square and heart shaped sps plates!

Can't post a link, but google fondant source and type in sps in their search bar.

HTH icon_smile.gif

whiteangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
whiteangel Posted 3 Jul 2013 , 9:54pm
post #3 of 5

Took me a bit to find their square plates also.  It isn't the easiest site to navigate.  When you are on the SPS round plates, just type square in the search and it will pull them up or go to the home page - which is also hard to get to. 

Just placed an big (for me) order yesterday and can't wait to try it out!

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 3 Jul 2013 , 10:19pm
post #4 of 5

Oasis Supply has them, but they are almost impossible to find.  If you search by Square Plate they come up.  I only know they are SPS because the inventory number begins with BC for Bakery Craft.  Bad job on naming things, Oasis!

The Cake Shoppe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
The Cake Shoppe Posted 4 Jul 2013 , 3:59am
post #5 of 5

Thanks Leah!  Yes, I'm not sure why they don't have it pulling up with the rest of the sps items.  Found it no problem with the search for 'square plates'.

Fondant Source/Jesters has them too but they are currently out of stock in the 8" squares but I didn't check the other sizes.  Thanks all!  :-)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%