Best Recipe Recommendations

Baking By Zeunasc Updated 3 Jul 2013 , 9:30am by jmjdubai2013

Zeunasc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Zeunasc Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 7:28pm
post #1 of 5

Recently, a friend introduced me to the Hershey Black Magic cake recipe. I baked it, covered it in ganache, and I swear, it is the best tasting thing I have ever baked.

So, my question is, there have to be others, right?  What recipes do you make that taste so good you can't believe they came out of your kitchen?

4 replies
bct806 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bct806 Posted 30 Jun 2013 , 4:52am
post #2 of 5

My Vanilla Bean cake. I'm not even a big vanilla fan. Give me chocolate!! But this I could eat the whole thing all by myself. I will have to try that recipe though. 

Shrey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shrey Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 7:03am
post #3 of 5

Hi Zeunasc,

I am also using GANACHE to cover the cakes and also using BUTTER-CREAM.

http://www.giftblooms.com/p/usa/cake/1052219-7-inch-chocolate-downpour-cake

Here, you find the CAKE which i made CAKE with using GANACHE same like you.

I am using GANACHE When its warm, ganache is poured over cakes or cookies to form a smooth glossy coating. Because, if it is chilled, it can be formed into chocolate truffles.

So, i think use GANACHE when it is WARM.

jmjdubai2013 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmjdubai2013 Posted 3 Jul 2013 , 9:26am
post #4 of 5

A healthy diet derived out of healthy food means a lot. Nestle provides you with exciting recipes filled with nutritious value. Get more details on Nestle recipes at your fingertips. I swear you are going to love this.

jmjdubai2013 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmjdubai2013 Posted 3 Jul 2013 , 9:30am
post #5 of 5

A healthy diet derived out of healthy food means a lot. Nestle provides you with exciting recipes filled with nutritious value. Get more details on Nestle recipes at your fingertips. I swear you are going to love this.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%