Which Is More Preferred Or Popular Decorator Vs Original Cream Cheese Frosting?

Decorating By smittyditty Updated 19 Jun 2013 , 4:04pm by smittyditty

smittyditty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smittyditty Posted 19 Jun 2013 , 3:23am
post #1 of 4

So I ran out of PS and I love the decorator version of Cream Cheese frosting.

I'm making the cake as a thank you to someone at my husbands work and as side note will gain business off this cake.

So I'm debating going and getting more PS or leaving it as original plus 1 cup of PS since that is where I ran out.

TIA Jamie

3 replies
smittyditty Posted 19 Jun 2013 , 3:30am
post #2 of 4

anyone I googled with nothing but recipes ....its 10:30 I don't want to drive to walmart please tell me I don't have to drive to walmart..lol icon_cry.gif

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 19 Jun 2013 , 4:49am
post #3 of 4

ATaste the icing without the extra PS added and decide for yourself whether it tastes okay with the cake or not.

smittyditty Posted 19 Jun 2013 , 4:04pm
post #4 of 4

AI did taste the frosting Like I said I like the decorator frosting. I added an additional cup of PS on top of the original recipe. It still wasn't sweet enough. Then it got me thinking, I like the decorator version sweet but maybe most ppl like the original better? I didn't know there were two different versions, I always thought ppl made it wrong lol! So anyhow I read that the decorator version was thought as cheap. Guess I have cheap taste buds:) so I still want to know which one is more commonly asked for or more popular???

I did make it the decorator way this time and went to Walmart last night.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%