I'm Looking For An Ingredient. . .

Baking By Uvabunchies Updated 28 Jun 2013 , 5:20am by scrumdiddlycakes

Uvabunchies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uvabunchies Posted 17 Jun 2013 , 3:07am
post #1 of 5

to go with white chocolate.  Cause I really want to make a sweet and spicy cupcake so I want it to be a spicy ingredient but I'm not sure what would go well with white chocolate.  I know that jalapenos typically go well with milk or semi-sweet chocolate but I'm not how sure that'll work with white chocolate.  Any suggestions?

4 replies
mpatko Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mpatko Posted 18 Jun 2013 , 11:04pm
post #2 of 5

I used to make a spicy chocolate cake, and I used cayenne pepper in the batter. It was really good with chocolate, so I imagine it would go well with white chocolate as well.

bct806 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bct806 Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 3:50am
post #3 of 5

I LOVE spicy chocolate. Chili powder, cayenne, etc. 

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 4:36am
post #4 of 5

Hi, your question got me to looking. lol!  I printed this recipe and linking it here. I made white chocolate cream cheese icing all the time. and i make white chocolate buttercream all the time. Now i will make this recipe. My son will love it. hth I use really nice white chocolate as you do i am sure.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe-Tools/Print/Recipe.aspx?recipeID=218220&origin=detail&servings=24&metric=false

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 28 Jun 2013 , 5:20am
post #5 of 5

Red curry and white chocolate are delicious together, or a habanero chutney with maybe peach or mango would be really good. Just replace some of the more savory elements with dessert friendly ones, (nobody wants garlic in their cake :P)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%