Asking About This Cake

Decorating By wafawafa Updated 8 Jun 2013 , 4:36pm by wafawafa

wafawafa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wafawafa Posted 3 Jun 2013 , 2:47pm
post #1 of 15

AHello

I have seen this cake and i loved it http://cakecentral.com/g/i/2964560/mint-and-blush-bridal-shower-cake/

I,d like to replicate the flowers . Whar are the name of the pink flowers ? And are these 6and 8 inch tiers with double highet? Or 8 double hight for the top tier and normal 10 incg for the bottom tier ?

Thanks alll in advance

14 replies
auzzi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auzzi Posted 4 Jun 2013 , 12:44am
post #2 of 15

Right hand side: allthingscakeok

Send a personal message to the maker/decorator  with your questions ....

wafawafa Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 7:16am
post #3 of 15

AI contacted hr to ask her if i can replicate the design but i havent heard from her

wafawafa Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 12:48pm
post #4 of 15

ABump

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 6:27pm
post #5 of 15

To me the flowers just look like flowers, no particular species. I suppose you could call the pink ones single peonies, but not quite. Perhaps, just take a different-sized pieces of flat gumpaste with varied coloring and ruffle the edges, then smoosh (technical term icon_smile.gif ) and assemble them to your liking. The white flowers look like they are made with circles.

slun4ogledka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
slun4ogledka Posted 5 Jun 2013 , 7:49pm
post #6 of 15

To me it looks like the cake is small - the proportions are about 6' top, 8' bottom, or 5''top, 8 '' bottom and it is really pretty , great color combo . The flowers - just create your own , it will be perfect :)

wafawafa Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 6:59am
post #7 of 15

A

Original message sent by shanter

To me the flowers just look like flowers, no particular species. I suppose you could call the pink ones single peonies, but not quite. Perhaps, just take a different-sized pieces of flat gumpaste with varied coloring and ruffle the edges, then smoosh (technical term :) ) and assemble them to your liking. The white flowers look like they are made with circles.

Thanks lot , I will try what u suggeseted

wafawafa Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 7:02am
post #8 of 15

A

Original message sent by slun4ogledka

To me it looks like the cake is small - the proportions are about 6' top, 8' bottom, or 5''top, 8 '' bottom and it is really pretty , great color combo . The flowers - just create your own , it will be perfect :)

What bout the hight r each tier ? Thanks in advanced

wafawafa Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 2:53pm
post #9 of 15

ABump

wafawafa Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 2:53pm
post #10 of 15

ABump

wildflowercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wildflowercakes Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 3:26pm
post #11 of 15

I'd use 2 inch deep pans to bake the bottom and 3 inch deep to bake the top layers that would give it a 4" and a 6" height. hat1.gif

kellyL826 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kellyL826 Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 3:50pm
post #12 of 15

I saw this cake on your website and I would like to know how you made it.  It was a cake that was Perry from Phineas an Ferb.  I would like to know how you made the hat specifically the brim of the hat.  If anyone knows please let me know.  My 2 year old would love this cake.

Cookie2807 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookie2807 Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 4:38pm
post #13 of 15

I would say they the flowers are peonies, roses and small white filler flowers. The cake looks to me like a 6 " and a 8 " ,

the 6 " I think is stacked with 5 or 6 " layers.... I would bake 6 layers and try it out .

wafawafa Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 5:02pm
post #14 of 15

AUp

wafawafa Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 4:36pm
post #15 of 15

ABump

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%