Licences Or Certification?

Business By meika10 Updated 29 May 2013 , 1:40pm by meika10

meika10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meika10 Posted 22 May 2013 , 3:59am
post #1 of 3


I have been doing cakes for friends and family, but its not curing my itch for cakes. I want to do more (al out of my home) but I am scared to expand beyond friends. I don't have any food handlers or any of that certification.. do you need this for selling baked goods? 

(I did see the thread for... the states allowing something to do with certification to run out of your house? but I am in Canada (Ontario Canada), and was wondering if you also need something else to run along with)

Sorry for wasting anyones time if this is already answered somewhere, but I have been looking. 

Thanks, and looking forward to your replies!

2 replies
BubbleGumBG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BubbleGumBG Posted 22 May 2013 , 1:06pm
post #2 of 3

I'm in the US, but did a quick search of this site and found a couple threads already on the issue.


Hope this helps! Best of luck!

meika10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meika10 Posted 29 May 2013 , 1:40pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you! 

Sorry I did not see those earlier.. not real good at all this posting stuff. 

I think I will get ahold of my health department, seems everyone is saying something different. 

thanks again, hope I can help with something in the future!

Quote by @%username% on %date%