Albany Business Approval Help!!!

Decorating By KupKase607

KupKase607 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KupKase607 Posted 14 May 2013 , 1:15am
post #1 of 1

I live in Binghamton NY and I'm trying to start an at home cupcake business and was told that I have to fill out a New York State of Agriculture and Markets form. On that form, I'm suppose to explain what I want to do with the cupcakes. That's what the lady told me when I called that department for more information on exactly what I should be writing in this from said anyway. From one baker to another (or others) does anyone have any idea what in the world I should say on this form??? I guess I'm suppose to explain to them what kind of cupcakes I want to make and what kind of ingredients I plan to use. I don't know really what they are looking for. I don't want to fill out the form and just end up rambling on because I'm confused about what I should be saying and end up getting a rejection. With this form i have the permission to sell in my state zone to the public. I know at farmers market I don't have to fill out this form. In NY state I can sell in any farmers market without the permission of Albany. But this is what I need in order to certifiably sell on a by order basis to the public. Please help me out icon_sad.gif.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%