Hello Cc Peeps......... I've Decided To Stop Lurking And Say Hello

Lounge By JudyR83 Updated 9 May 2013 , 9:36am by cazza1

JudyR83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JudyR83 Posted 9 May 2013 , 3:36am
post #1 of 4

Ok..... so I've been lurking around the CC forum for about 4 years or so and thought it was about time to say hello and I also wanted to say THANK YOU for the volumes of information that you've all so graciously shared. I've learned so much. Lots of amazing talent on here. 

It started with a Wilton course 4+ years ago as a way to spend time with and get to know my future daughter in law while my son was away at AF basic training. That first class hooked me. A few months and a whole lot of "practice cakes" later, I found myself making their wedding cake. It turned out pretty darn good and I've been in the kitchen "practicing" ever since. 

Anyways......... many thanks to you all. 

3 replies
Gerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gerle Posted 9 May 2013 , 6:52am
post #2 of 4

Welcome and join us often.  I lurk a lot and don't post all that often, but this is a great place to learn.  I don't post pics because I've never learned how and sometimes forget to take pics of the finished cake!  I'm strictly a hobby baker but enjoy it very much.  Have learned a lot, but need and want to learn more.  As I'm sure you've found out, there's a lot of very friendly, helpful bakers here that provide a lot of very useful information.

enga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enga Posted 9 May 2013 , 7:58am
post #3 of 4

(((((((Welcome))))))) JudyR83, I love lurking icon_lol.gif. I have learned so much on CC also, a lot of talented people here.

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 9 May 2013 , 9:36am
post #4 of 4

Greetings Judy.  I hope you enjoy participating as much as you enjoyed lurking.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%