Kopykake 300Xk Tabletop Projector On Sale - Final Price $148.31

Decorating By Kathy107 Updated 20 Jun 2013 , 8:22pm by maybenot

Kathy107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kathy107 Posted 7 May 2013 , 5:08pm
post #1 of 7

Hi.  I just purchased the above mentioned Kopykake for $148.31 at www.aswexpress.com.  It was on sale for $185.39 then there is a 20% off coupon code plus free shipping.  Coupon Code is reallybigdeal.  Offer expires at 11:59 PM Eastern time on Wednesday, May 8th.  I am so excited!  This is the cheapest I have seen it.  I will let you know when I receive it.  Here is the link:

http://www.aswexpress.com/discount-art-supplies/art-studio-necessities/projectors/kopykake/kopykake-300xk-tabletop-projector-base-unit.html

6 replies
DanaG21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DanaG21 Posted 7 May 2013 , 6:09pm
post #2 of 7

Lucky you!!!  I'd love one but need an Agbay more I think!

Wendygroszki Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wendygroszki Posted 7 May 2013 , 7:25pm
post #3 of 7

AThank you, thank you, thank you! :). I wanted to get one and google searched to figure out where to buy, and saw your post. I'm so excited to get a good price on one! :). So thank you for sharing!!

Kathy107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kathy107 Posted 8 May 2013 , 11:48am
post #4 of 7

Wendygroski, I am glad this post helps you.  Mine is already on its way.  I got a UPS tracking # yesterday. 

ellePartyInStyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellePartyInStyle Posted 29 May 2013 , 4:24pm
post #5 of 7

If anyone's still interested in one, I have a brand new one in it's original unopened box. I'm about to list it on ebay, but if anyone is in south florida and is interested, let me know!

kopykaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kopykaker Posted 20 Jun 2013 , 2:25pm
post #6 of 7

@ellePartyinStyle kindly post your link when you have listed it on ebay. i'm from the Philippines and it's so hard to find a kopykake projector. thanks! :)

maybenot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
maybenot Posted 20 Jun 2013 , 8:22pm
post #7 of 7

Solicitations to sell items, or direct links to personal sales, are not permitted on this site.  Please contact a moderator and have both posts removed.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%