Another On-Line Set Of Cake Decorating Classes - Cake Style Tv

Decorating By Kathy107 Updated 1 Aug 2013 , 8:11pm by Lisa Marie

Kathy107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kathy107 Posted 12 Apr 2013 , 8:16pm
post #1 of 5

Hi.  I see Cake Central is advertising Cake Style TV Topsy Turvy Party Cake 50% off on line cake decorating classes.  I guess this is something new.  Does anyone have any input on these classes as well?  Thanks.

4 replies
sweettooth101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettooth101 Posted 12 Apr 2013 , 9:07pm
post #2 of 5

I just noticed the ad when you mentioned it. There seems to be a lot of classes popping up. Jaqueline Butler in her news letter mentioned one too, under the name of Cake Masters. Link below, has a couple of free tutorials.

http://cakemasters.com/?utm_source=Petalsweet+Newsletter&utm_campaign=7c7f1e0030-Petalsweet_Class_Update_New_York_Area1_19_2012&utm_medium=email

Kathy107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kathy107 Posted 14 Apr 2013 , 7:01pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks for telling me about the Cake Masters.  I signed up for the 2 free classes.  Looking forward to see what else they are going to offer.

cakestyletv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakestyletv Posted 18 Apr 2013 , 7:12am
post #4 of 5

AAt Cake Style TV we also have 4 free tutorials and lots of free recipes as well as groups to ask us questions so you get the benefit of getting answers from Jon and Vanessa Anderson who are regarded as the 2 best decorators in Australia. Vanessa is well known for her wedding cake designs that have been copied all over the world, she has also done weddings for some of the most influential people in Australia. She is Bride To Be's flavours expert for her amazing cake recipes as well as done work for Masterfoods and Master Chef. Jon is regarded as the best 3D cake sculpter in Australia and is often compared to Mike McCarry for his amazing work. Shortly he will be releasing a range of amazing 3D cake tutorials.

Lisa Marie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa Marie Posted 1 Aug 2013 , 8:10pm
post #5 of 5

Hi Kathy, have you tried Pretty Witty Cakes classes? 

There are so many online video classes - beginners' techniques, cake decorating, modelling, sugar flowers, baking cakes, baking bread, making pastries, food photography, airbrushing, etc. - and they are so helpful, and have so many excellent tutors.  They have a free groom cupcakes class demo so you can see Suzi and their production values. 

Last week they started full-blown projects to do at home, they've got an online magazine, they've got a book coming out...  I'm on their forums a lot so maybe I'll see you there!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%