Anyone Have A Cake Pop Roller They Are Looking To Sell?

Baking By MegansCakePops Updated 9 Apr 2013 , 2:32am by Lcubed82

MegansCakePops Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MegansCakePops Posted 8 Apr 2013 , 6:44pm
post #1 of 4

Hello All! I am interested in buying a Heavenly Cake Pop Roller but I've heard mixed reviews and since there are not returns once the item comes in contact with food I don't want to pay full price and end up not being able to use it. Rolling is the most tedious and time consuming part of my process though so I want to at least give it a try before I write it off altogether. I am reaching out to you guys to see if anyone has one that is just taking up space that they are interested in selling. You can either reply to this post, or send me an email; [email protected].

Thanks!

Megan

3 replies
jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 8 Apr 2013 , 6:49pm
post #2 of 4

AUnfortunately private sales are not allowed on CC, but there is a classifieds feature in the forum software that has not yet been enabled. If you want to see classifieds added, go to this thread and voice your opinion: http://cakecentral.com/t/755595/classifieds-buy-sell-trade

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 8 Apr 2013 , 8:08pm
post #3 of 4
Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 9 Apr 2013 , 2:32am
post #4 of 4

Do you know the price is down from $269 to $99?  I bought one at this lower price.  I haven't had many chances to work with it yet, and am still getting inconsistent balls, but I'm not giving up!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%