Yummy Arts/my Cake School

Decorating By arlenej Updated 24 Mar 2013 , 3:52am by SugarExplosion

arlenej Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arlenej Posted 23 Mar 2013 , 1:50pm
post #1 of 5

Hi all!

So I'm wondering if anyone's a member of YUMMY ARTS and/or MY CAKE SCHOOL and if it's worthwhile joining either?

4 replies
Cakemommy2012 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakemommy2012 Posted 23 Mar 2013 , 2:45pm
post #2 of 5

I'm not a member of either but subscribe to both of there free stuff.  I think My cake school would be worthwhile.  They have a lot of really cool tutorials that you cant find anywhere else (like cheetah print in the cake tutorial).  I have yet to see a tutorial that I actually benifited from on Yummy Arts.  hth  =-)

kazita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kazita Posted 23 Mar 2013 , 3:33pm
post #3 of 5

AI'm a member of my cake school. I really like there videos and they are always posting new things to learn on the site plus they answer questions and emails really fast. Do be careful the site has automatic fee renewal

lstalder Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lstalder Posted 24 Mar 2013 , 3:36am
post #4 of 5

I belong to both.  I eagerly await new tutorials from My Cake School but only sometimes look at Yummy Arts.  The videos and blog tutorials on MCS are very well done, thorough and easy to watch.  They regularly post new ones and have been doing this long enough now that there is a good library of past video selections.  I'd highly recommend it, I've definitely gotten my money's worth out of it.

SugarExplosion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarExplosion Posted 24 Mar 2013 , 3:52am
post #5 of 5

Arlenej, 

I'm so glad u posted this question becuz I was thinking the same thing. I found MCS the other day but wasn't sure about joining due to all the videos and free stuff you can find on the web. It seemed interesting but I wanted feedback before I did anything. 

DeeDee

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%