Need Cake Advice On What To Make For Daughters Birthday- Good Idea Or Not?

Decorating By SavvySavingWithStephanie Updated 20 Mar 2013 , 8:54pm by V_Dizzle

SavvySavingWithStephanie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SavvySavingWithStephanie Posted 20 Mar 2013 , 1:49am
post #1 of 3

So my daughter Wanted a Big time rush birthday Cake she is going to be 6- I was hoping she would pick something different because the idea sucks. I thought about making it more fun by doing a cake like this but making it a FAN of big time rush. I got her some pins she can use and I was going to put them on the cake. I hate to do a tiered cake for this because its so boring and I don't have a edible art printer. I checked Ebay but the designs they offer are plain and expensive.

What to do you think of doing a cake like this but a girl in a dress and put the pin on it. Make it look like a cartoon girl with long brown hair ( that's my daughters hair color) I don't know what to do. Any ideas? I thought this was different but a good fun idea. I just dont' want to spoil it for her.

Help.

2 replies
V_Dizzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
V_Dizzle Posted 20 Mar 2013 , 8:20pm
post #2 of 3

I found this when I googled their cakes, it is a simple idea, but really neat looking as well! This way you are not having to put a picture of them on the cake.

Big%2BTime%2BRush%2BCake%2B%252810%2529.JPG Image from: twicsy.com

V_Dizzle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
V_Dizzle Posted 20 Mar 2013 , 8:54pm
post #3 of 3

was also thinking if she wants a picture on there, it doesn't have to be edible (as long as you're not against putting unedible things on the cake). I saw a High School Musical cake on here were they used a real photo of them, backed it, and framed it in fondant and put it on the cake. It still looked really good!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%