Cake Supplies

Business By nicole159 Updated 20 Mar 2013 , 3:09pm by nicole159

nicole159 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nicole159 Posted 19 Mar 2013 , 8:10pm
post #1 of 6

Hi all,

I am "new" to Cake Central so excuse me in advance if this is common or improper question, however I am looking for a new cake supply store and would love some recommendations. The only local cake supply store in Jacksonville that I am aware of is closed so I either buy online or a very limited supply at a chain like Walmart. I have been using Amazon for most things thus far (and their sellers). If anyone has a suggestion for a reliable online store that offers good prices, I would love to hear from you!!

Thank you in advance!

5 replies
DeliciousDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeliciousDesserts Posted 19 Mar 2013 , 8:42pm
post #2 of 6

AThere are a few places I really like for certain items. I use Pfiel & Holing, Global Sugar, & a few others depending on what I need.

nicole159 Posted 20 Mar 2013 , 1:47pm
post #3 of 6

thank you! I'll check those out....

melanie-1221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melanie-1221 Posted 20 Mar 2013 , 1:53pm
post #4 of 6

I use Jesters Cake Supply in Kissimmee and Global Sugar Art.

I have had great luck with both.

Jesters tends to have better prices, but Global Sugar art gets things to me quicker.

You may have better luck with Jesters seeing as they are also in FL

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 20 Mar 2013 , 2:49pm
post #5 of 6

You really need to try Jester's.  They have a lot of stuff, are just the nicest, the prices are great and they're in your state!

I also buy from CK Products and BakeryCraft.

nicole159 Posted 20 Mar 2013 , 3:09pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you so much for the recommendations. I really appreciate it. I am checking out Jester's now. Ironically enough they are out of the pump brushes that I have been looking for but they have some other things I was hoping to add to my stash  :) 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%