I Love Baking Children Birthday Cakes If You Love Baking Children Birthday Cakes.

Decorating By gmomma cakes Updated 18 Mar 2013 , 8:19pm by AlyT

gmomma cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gmomma cakes Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 6:21am
post #1 of 5

I LOVE TO SEE THE CHILD FACE WHEN THEY SEE THERE BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR THE 1ST TIME, I MADE MY GRANDSON HIS BIRTHDAY CAKE ON 3-2-13 HE WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE HIS CAKE.

4 replies
cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 17 Mar 2013 , 6:33am
post #2 of 5

My kids were the envy of all their friends when it came to birthdays as they were the only ones that had decorated cakes, rather than plain ones with candles stuck in.  I did a very wonky smurf house one year and the girls would not believe it was the cake until we cut it.  They thought it was an ornament.

AlyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlyT Posted 18 Mar 2013 , 5:22pm
post #3 of 5

AI am doing my nephews birthday cake for may I'm so excited to see his face when he sees it. Its pirate theme, I think I'm just as excited to make it. Haha. Love kids reactions!

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 18 Mar 2013 , 6:06pm
post #4 of 5

AThe reactions of our customers' kids was a big plus for us. We specialized in making allergy-friendly cakes, and several of our clients had kids with various allergies (nuts, eggs, gluten, dairy, etc.), so in many cases it was the first time the kid was able to eat his own birthday cake.

AlyT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlyT Posted 18 Mar 2013 , 8:19pm
post #5 of 5

AThat's awesome jason_kraft. I know how it is I can't do dairy or gluten. I always will do allergy wise cakes!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%