Newbie Saying Hi From The Uk

Decorating By samanslow Updated 16 Mar 2013 , 10:21pm by car1979

samanslow Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samanslow Posted 15 Mar 2013 , 5:57pm
post #1 of 5

Hi All,

Have spent months lurking (and being in complete awe at the amazing work on here) so finally registered :-)

I am a full time mum of four and hobby bake for family and friends, it wasn't until i was sorting through some pictures yesterday that i realized quite how many cakes Ive made over the past year :-/ 

I thought I'd share a couple of my favorites (so hard to choose which ones lol) with you, hope you like them :-) 

My mother in law has two scotty dogs so this was her birthday cake :-)

My Nieces Birthday cake 

One of our good friends that we do 4x4driving with had a new truck built so this was his birthday cake - Little and large lol

This cupcake bouquet is one i have been doing today for my friends birthday tomorrow - am now worrying how well it will travel to the party - could be fun lol

Thanks for looking, look forward to being part of the forum :-)

Sheryl

4 replies
Spireite Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Spireite Posted 15 Mar 2013 , 6:22pm
post #2 of 5

Greetings Samanslow.... Your cakes look great.  there is a huge thread on here called 'a thread for UK baker' or something....it is about 200+ pages long, but great for finding UK supplies of things. :)

Andrea2590 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Andrea2590 Posted 16 Mar 2013 , 9:02pm
post #3 of 5

hello :) ...im from uk too :) you're cakes are amazing.. all the ones on here are, i've only ever made one, which turned out ok. where abouts in the uk are you? x

suzannem5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
suzannem5 Posted 16 Mar 2013 , 9:22pm
post #4 of 5

Hello, your cakes are lovely.

I'm also from UK (Co Antrim, Northern Ireland, to be exact) - whereabouts are you?

car1979 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
car1979 Posted 16 Mar 2013 , 10:21pm
post #5 of 5

AHi I am from uk too, your cakes look great I'm a newbie to cake decorating find this forum really helpfull

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%