Tutorials

Lounge By Norasmom Updated 16 Mar 2013 , 3:55am by enga

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 7 Mar 2013 , 2:51am
post #1 of 4

I love the cake decorating tutorials I find on youtube as well as this website, except for one little thing...the decorators make what they're doing look SO easy...icon_biggrin.gif

I just made a Converse shoe, it came out perfectly...after 4 attempts.  Well, I guess it's like anything we learn in life, practice makes perfect.  Anyways, thank you to the many people who have created the tutorials.  They are wonderful.

3 replies
enga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enga Posted 15 Mar 2013 , 4:41pm
post #2 of 4

Hi Norasmom,  I love, love, love tutorials.  I don't know where I would be without them.  I just tried to do the Ombre cake from a tutorial on youtube.  OMG, it took four hours, I agree they make it seem so easy.  I have learned form that experience, to take your time, and be prepared with all your colors, boy what a mess I made,lol.  It was fun though.

Do you have any pics of your converse shoe, I have a pattern that I got from this site but haven't built up my courage yet.icon_rolleyes.gif

enga Posted 15 Mar 2013 , 4:52pm
post #3 of 4

Thanks, that was so hard, oh my goodness.  I don't think they could pay me enough to make it again,lol.

enga Posted 16 Mar 2013 , 3:55am
post #4 of 4

Sorry for posting off  topic on your page, I won't let it happen againicon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%