crustdust Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crustdust Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 12:16am
post #32 of 43

AWow! That turned out great

Chellescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chellescakes Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 12:24am
post #33 of 43

Hi Cat and everyone, 

I have been busy baking this week  and teaching of course. As well as my Mum spending a couple of days in hospital again.  

I made four caramel mud cakes and two butterscotch ones, ready to be turned into a wedding cake , a raa raa the lion birthday cake and a birthday cake with a spider web and blue spider theme. I just have to bake the top tier of the wedding cake which has to be Gluten free and dairy free and they want a caramel mud. The Bride and groom are friends of my niece and her husband and the bride always enviously has to watch on while everyone else eats my cake at special occasions .  So I am creating the recipe just for her. 

I am off to Noosa ( about three hours north of where I live ) next weekend to deliver the wedding cake and have a little holiday , I just hope it stops raining. 

I just love those pigs in Mud . icon_biggrin.gif

Okay Cat , what is lemon sunshine cake or  Poke cake ?  It sounds wonderful . 

Oh well better go , I have to go and write some notes for a demo day , I love demonstrating , I just hate writing the notes, At least my display piece is done . I might just freshen it up a bit.  

Have a great week 

Chelle 

Chellescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chellescakes Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 12:35am
post #34 of 43

Gee that is Pretty Anna ,is it fondant or buttercream?  I love coming into this thread and see what everyone is working on. 

I am still procrastinating sitting here looking at pictures instead of writing notes , or making flowerpaste.shhh.gif

Brettley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brettley Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 12:57am
post #35 of 43

This is one of the ones I did last night. Vanilla Buttercream with fondant accents. The 5 broke:( and it was too hard to put wire through again so I used a skewer. Not appealing but I guess better than not having it.

They just wanted a simple John Deere Cake with all of his titles on the cake.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 1:02am
post #36 of 43

A[IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/2930522/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

I was in such a hurry! This took exactly 2 hours. I am proud of the face, I haven't painted in years, half my lifetime ago.

Annabakescakes Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 1:04am
post #37 of 43
Brettley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brettley Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 1:05am
post #38 of 43

Annabakescakes: Such a great cake. I know my daughter would love it.

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 1:55am
post #39 of 43

Chellescakes, there is a new brand of yoghurt out here in the US, called Noosa! 

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 2:00am
post #40 of 43

AHere's my finished UNO cake, I didn't stay at the party long enough to hear how it tasted so I hope it was good![IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/2930589/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

crustdust Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crustdust Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 2:05am
post #41 of 43

ASo, I tried to make a fondant dog tonight and for the first time I had to stop what I was doing and step away because I got frustrated :( I found one online tutorial for a dog and it's just not the kind of dog I was looking for. I have no problem with the head but the body and especially the front legs are the frustrating part :(

Annabakescakes Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 6:32pm
post #42 of 43

A

Original message sent by Brettley

[URL=http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/2930517/]* [/URL]

This is one of the ones I did last night. Vanilla Buttercream with fondant accents. The 5 broke:( and it was too hard to put wire through again so I used a skewer. Not appealing but I guess better than not having it.

They just wanted a simple John Deere Cake with all of his titles on the cake.

This is super cute! Way better than the simple one with titles that they wanted!

Annabakescakes Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 6:38pm
post #43 of 43

AI couldn't get the uploader to load yesterday, and we had a party last night, so here is the last one! [IMG]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/2931297/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%