Renting A Church Kitchen, Advice Needed

Business By LovelyCakes4Us Updated 24 Feb 2013 , 4:06am by kikiandkyle

AmandaZ2013 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AmandaZ2013 Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 4:00am
post #61 of 62

A

Original message sent by LovelyCakes4Us

I would never ever ever ever talk to my customers the way I do on here, I take that very very serious when talking to my customers :)..

Thanks for the advice I am quick to defend myself that's just who I am but not for one second would I ever say anything unnessisary to my customers they deserve the utmost respect! :)

I would think that people who have taken the time to give you free advice (on this and other threads) would deserve the same respect.

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 24 Feb 2013 , 4:06am
post #62 of 62

The problem is you see anything other than a kiss on the back side as an attack from which you have to defend yourself. People are not attacking you. They are offering you advice.

And when I said people you are doing business with I don't just mean customers. Kitchen owners, suppliers, people you are asking to leave samples with - all of those people will likely give you advice which you will probably take as criticism at some time or another, and I have a hard time believing you only ever take this attitude with the small group of people on this forum and nowhere else. 

Exactly why do you think anyone would want to just attack you at every turn? What do any of us have to gain from it? 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%