Edible Image Needed "asap" In Nyc

Decorating By chefmarial Updated 26 Jan 2013 , 5:53am by jason_kraft

chefmarial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefmarial Posted 26 Jan 2013 , 5:02am
post #1 of 3

Hey y'all, I am in absolute dier need of 2 edible prints. One is the 8x4" Juicy couture logo for a cake gift box with two smaller logos (3x6), and the other is my sons football team logo which will go on a sheet cake. My printer is shot since I havent used it in a while, I tried it 3 times and it just made things worst. Now these are need by tomorrow Saturday, Jan 26, 2013. Ive spent all day buying last minute items and ink for the printer, and calling around for the "what if". Which the "what if" happend. I am on the icon_cry.gif fritz right now bc all the shops that make them dont sell them unless its on a cake. Ugh and with short timing I dont know what to do since these logos would take some time to hand draw.icon_sad.gif PLZ!!! If anyone knows anyone or a store thats not too pricey that can same day print these for me I would gladly appreciate it.

2 replies
chefmarial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chefmarial Posted 26 Jan 2013 , 5:04am
post #2 of 3

Im sorry I am in the bronx area and am looking for any neighbouring areas.

Thanks

Chef M

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 26 Jan 2013 , 5:53am
post #3 of 3

AThe Juicy Couture logo is copyrighted, so most reputable stores will not print that edible image for you without written permission from the copyright owner.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%