Fondant Cupcake Toppers

Baking By cakes4dummies Updated 22 Jan 2013 , 12:35am by Cupcations

cakes4dummies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakes4dummies Posted 20 Jan 2013 , 6:57pm
post #1 of 4

Where can I get custom stamps to press images into fondant circles for cupcake toppers? I would like to be able to do initials for weddings, and also local school/business logos.  I have seen them on bakery sites like this...


...but I cannot figure out where I can purchase them for a reasonable amount. 


Also, what about fondant shapes (bears, stars, planes). Do you use mini cookie cutters or a cricut machine? I have trouble finding small enough cookie cutters to use for cupcake toppers.


Thanks for your help!

3 replies
erin2345 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erin2345 Posted 20 Jan 2013 , 7:57pm
post #2 of 4

you can get custom stamps on etsy and even vista print.

Bakers Crush Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakers Crush Posted 21 Jan 2013 , 1:48am
post #3 of 4

Asometimes i find some cutters in the clay and sculpting sections of stores. like michaels even. they are exactly the same cutters as the cake section but with some different varieties. might help you out.

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 22 Jan 2013 , 12:35am
post #4 of 4

Try eBay! I got all my plunger cutters off eBay even cookies cutters.

Quote by @%username% on %date%