Finding No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe Without Gelatin And Whipped Cream .

Baking By joyceyppy Updated 18 Jan 2013 , 2:22pm by Annabakescakes

joyceyppy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joyceyppy Posted 17 Jan 2013 , 5:08pm
post #1 of 8

hi guys , title says it all .

trying to keep recipe simple .

much appreciated !

7 replies
BakingIrene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingIrene Posted 17 Jan 2013 , 5:49pm
post #2 of 8

Get a package of the Jell-o instant cheesecake mix, mix it up according to the package, and add Oreo cookies.

Sorry but other than that you MUST add gelatin to a no-bake recipe to get it to firm up.  You can skip whipped cream but you NEED gelatine.

tdovewings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tdovewings Posted 17 Jan 2013 , 5:53pm
post #3 of 8

Maybe powdered agar agar would work but that takes it out of the realm of simple, since it might not be so easy to acquire. 

joyceyppy Posted 17 Jan 2013 , 6:04pm
post #4 of 8

AI have been finding one no bake oreo cheesecake without gelatin and whipped cream because i have 1kg of cream cheese in the fridge waiting to be used . And since my family enjoy oreo, i thought of making em with ingredients laying around.

Izzy Sweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Izzy Sweet Posted 17 Jan 2013 , 7:06pm
post #5 of 8

Mine are all baked cheesecakes but I am sure if you check Philidelpia's cream cheese site it will have a no bake for you..it will probably have sweetened condensed milk in the recipe if there is no whip cream.If you would like an easy baked one i can help you out there lol.

joyceyppy Posted 18 Jan 2013 , 5:20am
post #6 of 8

AHmm , yeah sure ! But its okay to sub other cream cheese for that specific branding right?

Izzy Sweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Izzy Sweet Posted 18 Jan 2013 , 12:27pm
post #7 of 8

Here is my baked one:

Make what ever crust you like:

You can use what ever cream cheese you like.

Oven should be at 325

Put a pan of water on the rack below where the cheesecake will bake.This is to create a steam bath effect.

2 packages of cream cheese or 2 cups cream cheese

1/2 cup sugar

1 tablespoon Vanilla

1/2 cup sour cream

2 eggs

1 cup of crushed oreo's

Cream your cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together.Add your sour cream into mixture and mix. The eggs can not be mixed with a machine they have to be mixed in to the mixture by hand.Mix in your eggs and do not stir too much.Mix your oreos in at the same time as your eggs.Pour into prepared crust and bake for 45 mins-1 hr or until just the middle is jiggly

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 18 Jan 2013 , 2:22pm
post #8 of 8

AI would just soften it, and whip it with the crushed Oreos, refrigerate to firm it back up, and eat with a spoon ;-) depending on your sweet tooth, a bit of sugar, but the Oreos are sweet enough for me. Just put in a tablespoon at a time, and taste.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%