Is It Really Worth It?

Business By rjeffery Updated 24 Jan 2013 , 10:48pm by kikiandkyle

kimmisue2009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmisue2009 Posted 24 Jan 2013 , 3:17pm
post #31 of 34

Perturb.  Such a lovely word. Better than pi** off.  Because, the "protectors" - the "powers that be" don't be on your side either.  Yes, we will protect you from the evil-doers.  For a price. And you will pay our price. No matter what it is.  Because we like to summer in the Hamptons and winter in Spain.  So, you will either be taxed to near starvation for our protection, or you will risk being sued to near starvation.  Ever get the feeling that nobody is on our side?

*Disclaimer - I am not a bitter, morose person.  I am joyful. Jesus loves me, so the rest of 'em can be hanged.

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 24 Jan 2013 , 3:53pm
post #32 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmisue2009 

Perturb.  Such a lovely word. Better than pi** off.  Because, the "protectors" - the "powers that be" don't be on your side either.  Yes, we will protect you from the evil-doers.  For a price. And you will pay our price. No matter what it is.  Because we like to summer in the Hamptons and winter in Spain.  So, you will either be taxed to near starvation for our protection, or you will risk being sued to near starvation.  Ever get the feeling that nobody is on our side?

*Disclaimer - I am not a bitter, morose person.  I am joyful. Jesus loves me, so the rest of 'em can be hanged.

icon_lol.gif

i am an eyes wide open joyful person too... fully armed icon_biggrin.gif

i'm a curmudgeon in training looking to get my wings if i can hit somebody hard enough to ring their bell

i mighta got that a little mixed up

icon_lol.gif

kimmisue2009 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimmisue2009 Posted 24 Jan 2013 , 4:00pm
post #33 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by -K8memphis 

icon_lol.gif

i am an eyes wide open joyful person too... fully armed icon_biggrin.gif

i'm a curmudgeon in training looking to get my wings if i can hit somebody hard enough to ring their bell

i mighta got that a little mixed up

icon_lol.gif

Yes. This.  Ignorance is not bliss.  Love your enemies - but keep 'em out front where you can see 'em!

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 24 Jan 2013 , 10:48pm
post #34 of 34

A

Original message sent by kimmisue2009

The laws are there to protect logical thinking people from the you-ve-got-to-be-kidding-me-who-does-thats and the no-way-would-anyone-stoop-so-lows.  They're the ones driving the bus here, folks.  There are people who put more energy into trying to beat the system and get something for nothing than they would have to expend just being reasonable, productive members of society.  Those are the ones who will charm you out of a cake for their precious and then sue you because she gave her idiot little self a concussion beating her head on the wall because the icing was too sweet and not the right color of pink.  It's tragic, but it's the truth.

This. Exactly this.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%