Bubbling Water In Between Tiers

Decorating By elocin116 Updated 11 Jan 2013 , 12:39am by shanter

elocin116 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elocin116 Posted 9 Jan 2013 , 3:06am
post #1 of 2

Greetings! I have an order for a bubble guppies/finding nemo cake. I saw a picture of a cake that had a tall (8" high about 4" wide) straight glass "vase" in between two of the tiers that I would love to duplicate. In the glass "vase" was bubbling water. The only problem I am having is how to make the water continually bubble.... a small battery operated aerator or something? Any ideas?

1 reply
shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 11 Jan 2013 , 12:39am
post #2 of 2

Like the ones in fish tanks? I have no idea how they work. You could ask at a pet store.

Quote by @%username% on %date%