Cricut And Make The Cut Compatability

Decorating By NYRchick Updated 2 Dec 2012 , 9:17pm by NYRchick

NYRchick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NYRchick Posted 2 Dec 2012 , 12:10am
post #1 of 7

Hello. I see that MTC is no longer compatible with CRICUT products. Does anyone know the version that IS compatible?  Does anyone know where to purchase it?

6 replies
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 2 Dec 2012 , 1:36am
post #2 of 7

MTC 3.2.1 and earlier were compatible.  Those versions can no longer be purchased anywhere. 

NYRchick Posted 2 Dec 2012 , 2:37pm
post #3 of 7

Thank you for the information. i will try Ebay or Craigslist to see if I can get any used software. Provided that would even be possible. Is there a bakers on line type of ebay ?

Thanks again and happy baking !!!

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 2 Dec 2012 , 4:16pm
post #4 of 7

Has your cricut ever been updated? If it has the older version of MTC still wont work.

NYRchick Posted 2 Dec 2012 , 4:38pm
post #5 of 7

Hummmm.. not sure I just purchased the Martha Stweart Cricut Cake used from Craigslist. Not sure how to even find out...  i have a feeling I will be purchasing a lot of CRICUT cartridges....

Is there any other way to get pictures, images on line to the cricut?  I am looking for Harley Davidson Images in particular.

Thanks again for your helo. Not only am I new to CRICUT but I am technically challenged :(

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 2 Dec 2012 , 9:05pm
post #6 of 7

I don't think it will work with the cricut cake.  It will work with a silhouette though.

NYRchick Posted 2 Dec 2012 , 9:17pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks.. looks like i will be buying a bunch of cartridges :(   Happy Baking & thanks again

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%