Craftsy Classes Half Off!

Decorating By sstiavetti Updated 2 Dec 2012 , 8:26am by ApplegumPam

sstiavetti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sstiavetti Posted 23 Nov 2012 , 5:23pm
post #1 of 10
Craftsy classes are half off for the next few days! I think I'm going to sign up for the cheese class and the jeweled wedding cake class.
9 replies
arlenej Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arlenej Posted 23 Nov 2012 , 11:18pm
post #2 of 10

I was just there. I got a couple @$19.99 AND I picked up a couple free mini classes too! Great of you to post!

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 23 Nov 2012 , 11:37pm
post #3 of 10

I have just started watching the jeweled class and enjoying it.
what are the free mini classes . I will go back and check. I have bought about 6 now. I am up late at  nite and watch a little each nite.

experimenting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
experimenting Posted 24 Nov 2012 , 3:12am
post #4 of 10

I was thinking about Modern Piping or Jeweled Wedding Cake...

icer101 - so you recommend Jeweled Wedding Cake (so far)? 

Anyone recommend either of these classes or any others??

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 24 Nov 2012 , 4:14am
post #5 of 10

HI, i do recommend the Jeweled Cake one. I watched her other one also. I have picked up some tips on all that i have bought. I don,t care how much you know.,you can always pick up on something new.

sstiavetti Posted 24 Nov 2012 , 8:07am
post #6 of 10

AI bought the modern piping and the cityscapes (aka beginning chocolate modeling). I'm an hour into watching each and they're pretty awesome so far!

cakefat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefat Posted 24 Nov 2012 , 9:23am
post #7 of 10

I have a few of them..the sugar flowers is awesome, I really enjoyed the modern piping too..I have a few others too that I need to finish/start. Hey, for the price- you can't beat it-especially for $20. I hope they add some more though- for more advanced skills or perhaps more sugar flower courses. I would love to take another of Jacqueline Butler's classes. 

It's a great platform to learn upon, it's well organised and presented . I love how I can print out the supply list, instructions (!),  jump from chapter to chapter and/or learn in my own time at my own pace. This is really important as usually in an actual class, it is rushed along.

Yes, you need a good internet connection- I have an extremely fast one but was still having some issues but I switched from "firefox" to "safari" and all the issues were resolved.  Also you can send them an email and they will respond to you very quickly with possible solutions.

I saw that some people have complained or asked for a refund- but for a beginner or intermediate learner- they're an excellent resource and value- especially at $20.

Besides you can't make all the people happy all of the time , it's no big deal.

sstiavetti Posted 26 Nov 2012 , 12:31am
post #8 of 10

I just bought a bunch of classes because their sale is ending! Haha, I shouldn't be shopping for me, but............. mama needs a new set of skills. ;)

sstiavetti Posted 26 Nov 2012 , 12:36am
post #9 of 10

Er, I just went to the link that someone else posted in another thread and it didn't work because the link was too long and it broke at the edge of the screen. Try this one since it's shorter: http://bit.ly/craftsyclass

ApplegumPam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumPam Posted 2 Dec 2012 , 8:26am
post #10 of 10

Maggie Austin Fondant Frilled Cakes Class on Craftsy  - the BEST $28 you will EVER spend !

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%