Cake Topper Search

Decorating By helen_freud Updated 30 Oct 2012 , 11:42am by tabathaba

helen_freud Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
helen_freud Posted 30 Oct 2012 , 8:45am
post #1 of 2

hi guys,

 my husband has asked if i can do a malteaser cake and decorated like then a maltease box but i need a cake topper that looks like the malteaser logo. does anyone know if you can buy these online anywer?


thanx in advance


1 reply
tabathaba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tabathaba Posted 30 Oct 2012 , 11:42am
post #2 of 2

You're probably better off getting the logo printed with edible ink. A lot of local cake shops offer this service.

Quote by @%username% on %date%