Edible Sugar Sheets/prints

Decorating By Olenmetra Updated 18 Oct 2012 , 1:35am by tiggy2

Olenmetra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Olenmetra Posted 17 Oct 2012 , 7:21pm
post #1 of 4

Hey Ladies and Gents... I need two sugar sheets printed in color. These internet companies charge waaaay too much. ($7-$10 per sheet is just "out of control). I understand it takes ink but "OUCH"! Anyhow, is there anyway willing to print out two sheets (8 1/2" x 11") for me and mail them (I'll pay for shipping too) for a more decent price? The picts don't take up the whole page. I can email you the picts. I need them asap... so let me know.

3 replies
armymom5906 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
armymom5906 Posted 17 Oct 2012 , 7:39pm
post #2 of 4

There is a place in St. Louis called Sallie's that will do them for you and mail them. They have a website - all you have to do is email them the pictures and they will print them and mail them back. Their website is Salliesonline.com. Make sure you include all your information and your credit card info when you email them. Hope this helps! icon_smile.gif

Dani1081 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dani1081 Posted 17 Oct 2012 , 7:48pm
post #3 of 4

Most grocery store bakeries as well as Walmart bakeries will print them off for you for a reasonable price. You might call some of them in your area.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 18 Oct 2012 , 1:35am
post #4 of 4

I think $7-$10/sheet is pretty standard for most grocery stores. Not sure what Walmart charges. It doesn't matter if it takes the whole sheet or not, you're still getting the whole sheet. Sheets cost $28 a package and ink is approx. $100 for a set of cartridges then there is the cost of the printer not to mention the time involved in setting up the image to print. I don't see that price being out of line.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%