Where Do You Buy Your Edible Ink?

Business By Katcharoo Updated 18 Oct 2012 , 8:19pm by KoryAK

Katcharoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katcharoo Posted 17 Oct 2012 , 3:40am
post #1 of 7

I have 2 printers ip3600 canon and a canon MG5320 and after a pocket full of money I have come to the conclusion that my edible inks were what was causing my reds to print orangey. I have purchased my inks for a very reputable company and was wondering if anyone has a canon printer close to those models and uses photoshop to print images if you could tell me where to buy ink from, I do not want to spend anymore money experimenting with this lol!


6 replies
globalgatherings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
globalgatherings Posted 17 Oct 2012 , 5:07am
post #2 of 7

I like Icing Images thumbs_up.gif

gingerbreadtogo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gingerbreadtogo Posted 17 Oct 2012 , 3:31pm
post #3 of 7

I agree, Icing Images.

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 18 Oct 2012 , 1:47am
post #4 of 7

Gold label inks from icingimages.

Kerry_Kake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kerry_Kake Posted 18 Oct 2012 , 2:11am
post #5 of 7

I always got mine from icingimages as well! But since I'm Canadian their shipping charges are crazy unfortunately. I really like dealing with them...very helpful people! Anyway I now get mine from Golda's Kitchen icon_smile.gif And the brand they sell is Kopy Kake! I also have an MG5320...so far so good!

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 18 Oct 2012 , 6:04pm
post #6 of 7

Hey Kerry...guess what? Pheil and Holing is now carrying our products and they will be available very soon for you in Canada!!!!

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 18 Oct 2012 , 8:19pm
post #7 of 7

icingimages all the way!

Quote by @%username% on %date%