Ribbon Lace, Sugerveil, Help Please?

Decorating By ubercakes Updated 16 Oct 2012 , 1:39pm by tabathaba

ubercakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ubercakes Posted 16 Oct 2012 , 12:42pm
post #1 of 2


i was just wondering if anyone knew what was around the rim of the attached cake. is it ribbon, or sugar veil?
any ideas, and where can i buy it?
help please.

1 reply
tabathaba Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tabathaba Posted 16 Oct 2012 , 1:39pm
post #2 of 2

Both the lace and the pink look like ribbon to me. You can get them at any craft store.

Quote by @%username% on %date%