Spiderman Bust Cake

Decorating By MissCakeCrazy Updated 20 Oct 2012 , 4:02am by AnthonysMom

MissCakeCrazy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissCakeCrazy Posted 13 Oct 2012 , 8:23pm
post #1 of 3

I have just looked on the website for the spiderman bust cake and it looks amazing http://frostingfun.blogspot.co.uk/ I was wodering where I would purchase the styrafoam head from in the UK and also is it possible to do this with sugarpaste instead of covering with buttercream as we don't do crusting buttercream in the UK and am afraid it will be messy.

2 replies
petiterouge42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
petiterouge42 Posted 13 Oct 2012 , 8:34pm
post #2 of 3

If you look in my gallery there is a spiderman cake done in fondant. I also did not want to use styrofoam so I used rice krispy treats for the head.

AnthonysMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnthonysMom Posted 20 Oct 2012 , 4:02am
post #3 of 3

you can find online by searching for male styrofoam head with face but they are $15 & up. You can buy a womens head with face at your local beaty store, like sallys beauty for $4

Quote by @%username% on %date%