Fondx And Fondx Elite Sale Thru Flour Confections

Decorating By mbranko24 Updated 8 Oct 2012 , 3:03pm by IHeartCupcakes

mbranko24 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbranko24 Posted 6 Oct 2012 , 10:30pm
post #1 of 8

I wanted to let everyone know that I saw a post on FB that Flour Confections is extending a sale they had n their Fondant and Fondx Elite.

I know they are a Canadian company so I spent a few minutes comparing costs with other sites and shipping to my home. I compared GSA, Fondantsource, Sweetwise and Caljava, just on a 10 pound Irgin White Fondx Pail. Flour confections is offering the White and Ivory 10 lb pail at $27.16 US. With the Fed Ex shipping (which was the cheapest to my home in DE) they were about .20 cheaper than Fondantsource, which was the least with shipping. Many of ou have accounts and might be able to find Fondx cheaper with your accounts it wanted any others to know about the sale.

Fondx 2 lb is $9.70 US and the Elite is only $11.64 for the 2.2 lb size. That is the cheapest I have ever seen it. 10 lb Red and Black Fondx is $34.92.

7 replies
BakingIrene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingIrene Posted 6 Oct 2012 , 10:49pm
post #2 of 8

Ask for shipping by ground (Fedex and UPS both offer it)

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 7 Oct 2012 , 10:46am
post #3 of 8

With Fondantsource(add .com to access the site), if you put in "cakecentral" as the code at checkout, you get a 10% discount. I personally love the company.

Rae

mbranko24 Posted 7 Oct 2012 , 1:20pm
post #4 of 8

I didn't know that! Thanks BlakesCakes!

mbranko24 Posted 7 Oct 2012 , 1:25pm
post #5 of 8

BlakesCakes- I just tried to use that discount on the 10 lb Fondx and it did not work, said that some items in my cart where not eligible for the discount (I only had the Fondx in the cart)

I will try again.

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 7 Oct 2012 , 8:39pm
post #6 of 8

If you don't get it to work, E-mail them. I suppose they may have changed what items are eligible for the discount......I hope not, though.

Rae

mbranko24 Posted 7 Oct 2012 , 8:40pm
post #7 of 8

Thanks again Rae!

IHeartCupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IHeartCupcakes Posted 8 Oct 2012 , 3:03pm
post #8 of 8

mbranko24 please let me know how you make out with the 10% discount. I am thinking about placing an order with them as well! Thank you!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%