Icing Smiles Is Coming To Canada

Decorating By cashley

cashley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cashley Posted 1 Oct 2012 , 2:08pm
post #1 of 1

Hello everyone. I am now working with Icing Smiles to bring this wonderful non profit organization to Canada.

Icing Smiles is a nonprofit organization that provides custom celebration cakes and other treats to families impacted by the critical illness of a child. We understand that the simple things, like a birthday cake, are luxuries to a family battling illness. Our goal is to create a custom cake for the ill child, or their sibling, that provides a temporary escape from worry and creates a positive memory during a difficult time.

Memories have magical powers. Long after the cake is gone, the memories linger-- memories of the kindness of a stranger, of the art of the design, of the sweet smells of a special treat, of the smiles and laughs, of a normal childhood experience so often stolen from these children. These memories are why we say, "It is so much more than a cake."

Right now we are looking for donations, whether it be products or financial donations to get up and running. We need money right now for incorporation of the organization to become a charity. Anyone knowing a company or indivdual willing to donate to a wonderful cause please contact me through here or email me at [email protected]

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%