Shingle/scallop Embosser

Decorating By vancouver_confections Updated 17 Sep 2012 , 12:56am by icer101

vancouver_confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vancouver_confections Posted 16 Sep 2012 , 10:53pm
post #1 of 2

Does anyone know where to get an embosser like the one used here by Bobbette and Belle? It's a round scallop/shingle pattern. It's flush to the cake so I don't think they individually cut circles.

1 reply
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 17 Sep 2012 , 12:56am
post #2 of 2

I found this info.. I am seeing that they are cut and pearled etc. Am i correct?

Quote by @%username% on %date%