Lace Plunger???

Decorating By shellycakes123 Updated 17 Sep 2012 , 5:10am by arlenej

shellycakes123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shellycakes123 Posted 16 Sep 2012 , 10:18pm
post #1 of 2

IM trying to make a cake that has a lace border that looks like its made form pieced together lace plaques almost. Do they sell lace plungers-kind of like the daisy plunger where its east to get the piece out...ive tried silicone molds in the past and have trouble getting the piece out perfectly...any suggestions heres the cake TIA

1 reply
arlenej Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
arlenej Posted 17 Sep 2012 , 5:10am
post #2 of 2

how about baroque cutters?

Quote by @%username% on %date%