Paper Cake Pans

Decorating By Olenmetra Updated 9 Sep 2012 , 10:22pm by shanter

Olenmetra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Olenmetra Posted 28 Aug 2012 , 9:20pm
post #1 of 3

I really want some of those paper cake pans (like the different products made by "celebrate it" that you can buy from Michaels). THEY ARE EXPENSIVE. I know it's a special kind of paper but does anyone know what it is and where/how I can make the cupcake liners myself?

2 replies
Heather_bakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heather_bakes Posted 9 Sep 2012 , 6:06pm
post #2 of 3

the cupcake liners? They are expensive aren't they. I think they can be made with some of the scrapbooking cutters (like the cricut or silhouette? cutting machines) but I don' t know of another way.

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 9 Sep 2012 , 10:22pm
post #3 of 3

Look at these:
(There are three pages of different shapes.)
They may be what you're looking for. I don't know how the prices compare with those at Micheal's.

Quote by @%username% on %date%