Decorating/baking Classes

Decorating By agconner Updated 23 Aug 2012 , 7:15pm by agconner

agconner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
agconner Posted 20 Aug 2012 , 7:28pm
post #1 of 9

Hi everyone! I was just wondering where everyone looks to find local classes. Also if you teach classes where do you advertise. I just started my own business teaching and things age going great so far but I want to get the word out to more people. I have a Facebook for the classes and I also posted listings on cakeswebake.com....my Facebook page is www.facebook.com/TheSugarSchool is you guys wanna check it out, don't forget to like it! Any suggestions on my page would be great to. Thank you all so much!

8 replies
agconner Posted 20 Aug 2012 , 7:31pm
post #2 of 9

I see it blocked the website I posted my listing on, it's the other large forum site for cake decorates.

agconner Posted 21 Aug 2012 , 6:41pm
post #3 of 9

Any one?

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 21 Aug 2012 , 6:52pm
post #4 of 9

Are you offering private classes, or partnering with classroom venues? If the former you would probably want to focus on keyword-based advertising (after you put together a professional web site), if the latter you can also leverage your partners since they would want to drive business to their location.

agconner Posted 21 Aug 2012 , 7:13pm
post #5 of 9

I'm am doing both, I am going to offer private lessons but I also have a classroom that I am renting.

wswanliz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wswanliz Posted 23 Aug 2012 , 5:01pm
post #6 of 9

If you are interested in finding classes please check out my website. You will see it in the tagline below. Hope this helps! Liz.

agconner Posted 23 Aug 2012 , 7:08pm
post #7 of 9

I'm not looking for classes, I am offering them. I was just wondering where others looked to get an idea of where to advertise and such. How many visitors do you get to your website daily? Might be interested in advertising there if you get a lot of traffic.

BabyGerald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BabyGerald Posted 23 Aug 2012 , 7:13pm
post #8 of 9

Perhaps you'll get more responses in the cake business forum part of the site?

agconner Posted 23 Aug 2012 , 7:15pm
post #9 of 9

I thought about that, but I figured it would be better to ask the customers instead of the owners. But I may post there too. Thanks for the help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%