Buying Cookie Cutters Online

Baking By Krafty0664 Updated 27 Nov 2012 , 9:46pm by lyndsayscott

Krafty0664 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Krafty0664 Posted 9 Aug 2012 , 11:26pm
post #1 of 13

I have been looking at this set of Cookie Cutters from a site called..CheapCookiecCutters.com and i am wondering it anyone else has purchased cutters from them and what their expereince was like. I just keep gettign a funny feeling about this place becasue the cutters ar so cheap....LOL I guess I am having a hard time believing them. LOL
Thanks

12 replies
ToTheMax Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ToTheMax Posted 9 Aug 2012 , 11:45pm
post #2 of 13

I've been looking at them too. I felt the same way and haven't made the purchase even though I've been "window shopping" I have purchased from Karen's Cookies and have been very pleased.

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 10 Aug 2012 , 12:06am
post #3 of 13

The prices aren't that cheap, they are generally on par with prices for cookie cutters I've found elsewhere. The crossed out "original" prices on the site don't seem very realistic though.

kattasaurus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kattasaurus Posted 17 Aug 2012 , 10:12pm
post #4 of 13

I agree, the prices look about standard to me. I have been trying to find a good source as well. I can never find all the ones I want on the same site and it kills me to pay multiple shipping and handling fees haha.

ilovefondant Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ilovefondant Posted 17 Aug 2012 , 11:24pm
post #5 of 13

I am fairly new to cc but I needed a onesie cookie for my neice's baby's first birthday and I googled a pattern and I got the cookie cutter idea from u-tube she said to get a product from a hardware store it is usually used to hold pipes to a wall and it comes in a roll and is plyable and bendable. I made it and I was amazed at the outcome and it is so cheap. By the way the product is called Steel Hanger Strap. Hope that is any help to anyone. Please let me know by e-mail [email protected] Thank You

blueskies4444 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blueskies4444 Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 6:42pm
post #6 of 13

I don't have any experience with that company, but I've ordered cookie cutters online (once) from cookiecuttercompany.com and had a great experience. Most of their cutters are $1-$1.50.
I've also heard of good things from cookiecutter.com, but I have no actual experience with them.

preeti22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
preeti22 Posted 28 Aug 2012 , 7:46am
post #7 of 13

Even i cant believe by looking at the price of cutter they are so cheap.

pinkroses720 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkroses720 Posted 28 Aug 2012 , 11:29pm
post #8 of 13

I just received my first order from cheap cookie cutters they seem nice to me...

Gina_B Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gina_B Posted 29 Aug 2012 , 2:11pm
post #9 of 13

I bought a "1" cutter from them for my son's first bday and they seem on par with your regular cutters. They don't seem flimsy or anything and it was shipped pretty fast.

Only issue was with my mail man. I think they send it certified mail via USPS and if I didn't have another package waiting for my at my PO I would have never known it came.

qtrican Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
qtrican Posted 31 Aug 2012 , 8:46pm
post #10 of 13

I just bought a bunch of cutters from them. No, the prices are not cheap. If you look at some of the pics on the site they say cutecookiecutters.com. Which when you type that into your web browser it jumps to cheap.... maybe they are trying to transition since the prices don't live up to the site name.

CSIMisty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CSIMisty Posted 20 Sep 2012 , 11:45pm
post #11 of 13

Do you mean The Cookie Cutter Company?

sfandm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sfandm Posted 27 Nov 2012 , 8:43pm
post #12 of 13

The site I have been getting mine from is www.Countrykitchensweetart.com They have alot for $1 and the sizes are all pretty standard, they also have sets. All have pics. Pretty good shipping too. Fast delivery.

lyndsayscott Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lyndsayscott Posted 27 Nov 2012 , 9:46pm
post #13 of 13

countrykitchensweetart.com has GREAT cookie cutters!  I highly suggest them!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%