Mommy To Be Doesn't Want Cake!

Decorating By tattoodmommy1116 Updated 7 Aug 2012 , 7:27am by ApplegumPam

tattoodmommy1116 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tattoodmommy1116 Posted 7 Aug 2012 , 1:32am
post #1 of 6

One of my deerest work friends is having twins and desperately wants me to make the cake for her shower. The problem is that she doesn't like cake. I was thinking about making individual/mini cheesecake bites for her which I've made many times before and are absolutely wonderful along with a cake. Does anyone have any ideas of how I can make this extra special for her? I was also thinking cake pops...but I'm just wondering if I can find some better ideas to bring this together from here.
Thanks in advance! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
Addictive_desserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Addictive_desserts Posted 7 Aug 2012 , 1:40am
post #2 of 6

Truffles with the cake!

Momofjaic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momofjaic Posted 7 Aug 2012 , 1:42am
post #3 of 6

Cookies

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 7 Aug 2012 , 1:47am
post #4 of 6

Couldn't your cheesecakes are a hit just do a cut fondant topper on them like a pacifier or some other cute baby itemicon_smile.gif

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 7 Aug 2012 , 2:46am
post #5 of 6

You could always bake a regular cheesecake then decorate (or ice and decorate) like a regular cake

ApplegumPam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumPam Posted 7 Aug 2012 , 7:27am
post #6 of 6

If she doesn't like cake - I wouldn't press the issue. Nothing worse than 'the cake lady' that thinks everybody HAS to love cake or something sweet!

Surprise everybody and go down the super healthy road and make her a watermelon baby carriage - she will probably LOVE it

Google Images has gazillions of options and Youtube has loads of tutorials on how to do them

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%