Do You Know Where I Can Find..

Decorating By bluedaisies Updated 3 Aug 2012 , 7:04pm by shanter

bluedaisies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluedaisies Posted 3 Aug 2012 , 6:18pm
post #1 of 4

Either mini bikini cookie cutters or mini bikini molds?? To fit on top of a cupcake. So far the smallest cutter I can find is over 3". Not going to work..


3 replies
BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 3 Aug 2012 , 6:41pm
post #2 of 4

If you need to make a lot of them, then the price isn't too bad. If it's just for a dozen, or two, it's a bit pricey:


MJbakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MJbakes Posted 3 Aug 2012 , 6:42pm
post #3 of 4

I actually found some cutters by the bakery section of my grocery store a couples months ago. They are actually sunglasses, but they also work as a bikini because they don't have arms. They are about 1.5-2inches. They were made by Wilton too, not sure where else you could find them though I've never seen them at Michaels.

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 3 Aug 2012 , 7:04pm
post #4 of 4


The second one is a set, in which the sunglasses could be used for the top, and the set is cheaper than the cutter in the first link.

For the top, you could find a strapless [wedding] dress cutter and just use the bust part, like this:

Or this one and cut off the middle part:

Quote by @%username% on %date%