Where Can I Buy Small Fondant Gerbera Daisies?

Decorating By lexi55033 Updated 27 Jul 2012 , 4:36am by sweettreat101

lexi55033 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lexi55033 Posted 26 Jul 2012 , 10:22pm
post #1 of 5

I'm looking for some smaller fondant gerbera daisies to use as cupcake toppers for a wedding that I'm doing. I would prefer to buy rather then make them due to time constraints. The only ones that I can find online are too big for what I'm looking for. Ideally, I'd like them to be 1-1/2" - 2" in diameter. The brides colors are hot pink, orange and lime green. Does anyone know of a place I can buy them online? I need to get a quote to the bride within the next couple of days.

Thanks, Angie

4 replies
DeniseNH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeniseNH Posted 27 Jul 2012 , 12:06am
post #2 of 5

I don't know of anyone who could ship fondant daisies to you because fondant takes forever to harden. Shipping would be a nightmare. Try a local craft store with a cake decorating department. Grab some packaged fondant, a daisy cutter and some gel food colors. You can stamp out 100 of them in about an hour then make small balls of yellow fondant and press into the center of each after slightly moistening the center. You have an hour, right? Seriously - it's that easy.

Sugarsweetcafe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarsweetcafe Posted 27 Jul 2012 , 1:34am
post #3 of 5

I agree with the above poster- It will take you less time making them than finding a place that sells them icon_smile.gif

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 27 Jul 2012 , 1:53am
post #4 of 5

Sent you a message icon_wink.gif

sweettreat101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%