What Is This Tool Called And Where Can I Get It From?

Decorating By sweetpoison Updated 23 Jul 2012 , 7:50pm by Dayti

sweetpoison Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetpoison Posted 23 Jul 2012 , 6:04pm
post #1 of 3

The pink rectangle cutter. What is it called?
Thank you!

2 replies
kathyw Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kathyw Posted 23 Jul 2012 , 6:29pm
post #2 of 3

I think it is a JEM strip cutter.

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 23 Jul 2012 , 7:50pm
post #3 of 3

Yes it is as Kathyw says, Strip cutter nº 5: http://www.jemcutters.com/html/miscellaneous_11.html
But it's not hard to cut the rectangle with an exacto knife if you can't get the cutter.

Quote by @%username% on %date%